ACEA E4 & E7, API CF
Scania LDF-3, LDF-2, LDF, Mercedes Benz 228.5, DAF Extended Drains, MAN M3277, MTU Type 3, Volvo VDS-3 , Renault RXD, RLD-2, RLD, RD-2, Deutz DQC III-05, Cummins 20072, ZF TE-ML 04C, MACK EO-N
Anglo-max super LDF-E3 10W-40 is a fully synthetic blend of severely refined base oils, viscosity index improver, pour point depressant and a powerful state of the art performance additive system that is right at the forefront of modern additive technology. This ultra-high performance product is formulated for use where there is a requirement to satisfy the latest low emission requirements in Euro 4, Euro 5 and Scania Euro 6 engines and is designed to satisfy the longer drain intervals demanded by today’s state of the art heavy duty diesel engine manufacturers.
Anglo-Max Super LDF-3 10W-40 is particularly suitable for Scania engines where piston cleanliness, oxidation, wear and emissions need to be finely controlled. It should be used where a heavy duty diesel engine oil meeting the Scania LDF-3 specification is called for. Also suitable for vehicles equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems, and Scania vehicles fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Reduced Maintenance - Meets major engine manufacturer’s long oil drain requirements
- Fuel Economy – Reduced fuel consumption compared to higher viscosity grades
- Extended Engine Life – Exceptional wear protection
- Superior Engine Cleanliness – Superb piston cleanliness performance
- Enhanced environmental credentials
20L, 25L, 60L, 200L, 208L, 1000L