GM Dexron VI, Dexron IIIH, IIIG, IID
TASA, JASO 1A, Allison C-4, Caterpillar TO-2, Mercedes-Benz 236.5, Voith 55.6335 (formerly G607), Volvo 97340, ZF TE-ML 09
ATF Dexron VI is a premium quality, fully synthetic automatic transmission fluid and is formulated primarily for applications requiring GM’s Dexron VI specification. This product features many advantages over more traditional automatic transmission fluids such as improved shear stability, excellent wear control and extended fluid life.
ATF Dexron VI is fully backwards compatible with previous Dexron grades including Dexron IIIH, IIIG & IID.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Long oil life
- Suitable for use as a power steering fluid
- Excellent Protection against wear
- Compatible with all elastomers and other sealing materials
- High-temperature stability
- Provides ultimate component protection
1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 60L, 200L, 208L, 1000L