API CJ-4/CI-4+/CI-4, SM/CF, ACEA E9, E7
Mercedes Benz 228.31, Cummins CES 20081, MAN M3575, M3275, MTU Type 2, Mack EO-0, Volvo VDS-4
Renault RLD-3, Global DHD-1, Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a, DDC 93K218, JASO DH-1, DH-2
OIL UK ANGLO-MAX SUPER XHD E9 15W-40 is the very latest, new generation super high-performance heavy duty diesel engine oil formulated to meet the latest Euro 5 low emissions requirements.
This advanced lubricant utilises the latest Low SAPS technology to protect sensitive after-treatment systems in modern vehicles.
ANGLO-MAX SUPER XHD E9 15W-40 is suitable for normally aspirated and turbocharged diesel and petrol engines. It may be used in heavy-duty commercial vehicles such as trucks and buses as well as vans and passenger cars.
ANGLO-MAX SUPER XHD E9 15W-40 is also suitable for off-highway construction plants such as earth moving equipment and tractors, and stationary plant such as heavy duty power generators.
This product is the first choice for a wide variety of major International trucks and buses used for inter-city or long-haul applications, where an oil needing to satisfy the requirements of Euro 5 engines is called for. This super high-performance product is at the forefront of heavy duty diesel engine oil technology meeting API CJ-4/CI-4+/CI-4 ACEA E9.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Outstanding Protection – ANGLO-MAX SUPER XHD E9 15w-40 features an exclusive additive system to ensure maximum soot handling, excellent wear protection and extra-long oil life.
- Environmental Benefits – Reduced C02 and pollutant emissions
- High Performance – ANGLO-MAX SUPER XHD E9 15w-40 adapts and protects under the full range of pressures and temperatures found in modern engines, including those operating constantly in high ambient temperatures.
- Improved Engine Cleanliness – The latest generation additive system in ANGLO-MAX SUPER XHD E9 15w-40 delivers improved engine cleanliness and protection against piston deposits.
- Manufacturers Standards - ANGLO-MAX SUPER XHD E9 15w-40 satisfies and exceeds the most demanding performance standards of major international engine manufacturers and oil and motor vehicle industry specifications.